1.28.2012

obsessions.

It is Saturday morning and once I again I woke up at 8:30am. Yes, call me crazy but I seriously can't help it. Since I have to wake up so early during the week that on the weekend there is no use trying to sleep in because my body is, unfortunately, not used to getting large amounts of sleep. So, to pass the time I put in Ingrid Michaelson’s new CD and start jammin' out. Have you listened to it yet? Well you should, because our girl Ingrid has done it once again. She is so amazing that it is a little out of control.  I could listen to her for the rest of forever. You could say that I'm obsessed, but you should probably wipe that judgment off your face because you too have your obsessions. This morning, as I wait for the rest of the world to wake up, I eagerly await for tickets to Ingrid Michaelson’s concert to go on sale promptly at 10am. Then after I have successfully bought my ticket I will of course start counting down the days until April 19th, the day of the concert and the last day of finals. You could say that me buying this ticket is also a gift to myself saying, "Congrats! You've survived freshman year!" Which is a good enough reason for me. As for the rest of the day, I'll still be listening to my girl Ingrid while trying to put off doing my homework. 



It’s just another Saturday. 

3 comments:

  1. 8:30am is early? I would be in heaven if I could sleep that much.
    I've never heard of Ingrid Michaelson. Does she play acoustic stuff or something?

    my obsessions? I have a few.

    One of my biggest obsessions is Metallica. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ingrid Michaelson's songs, but I'm pretty sure I don't have an obsession for her as I didn't even know that she is having a concert. Nonetheless, where is her concert going to be at?
    Oh, my obsession: definitely Jack Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her concert is going to be at In the Venue in Salt Lake!

      Delete