1.04.2012

hello.

I'm Tess. 


I call myself a proud Oregonian and will always call Portland home no matter where I live. I am currently surviving my 1st year in college and so far I have successfully avoided pulling an all-nighter. I enjoy finding hole in the wall eateries, trashy magazines, the oregon coast, vintage clothing, the rain, hot chocolate, acting like a total goof ball, flower crowns, volunteering, and watching too much netflix.  
One day I dream of having my own non-profit and traveling the world helping people in need. There is no reason why we who have been given so much in life, should not go out and help those who are less fortunate. Here is to going after your dreams and letting nothing stand in your way. 

1 comment:

  1. I like you already Tess. Also, if you're looking for a banging nice consignment store hit up Urban Renewal in St. George, Utah. They have the COOLEST clothes, and their shoes are often too good to be true. You'd enjoy it. Im sure of it.

    ReplyDelete