3.19.2012

a formula.

At the moment my formula is a little all over the place which reflects my paper in general. I have a lot of work cut out for me that is for sure!

Here it goes...

1) Intro - Anecdote of some sort.I haven't decided which one I wanted to go with. Either one of people not knowing basic sanitation after a natural disaster in 3rd world countries. Or share a general story of socities not having basic health knowledge.

2) Statement and division of subject - State my thesis and break my essay down into the points I'm going to talk about

3) Narration/ Explanation - Give a short background on what aid is being offered in this area. What has been successful and what hasn't

4) Reasoning/ Arguments - Present the research I found and how that fits in with my thoughts and beliefs on the topic and what needs to be done, how this will solve problems, etc.

5) Pathetic Part - Not quite sure I'll go about this part. I will probably talk about the fact that a lot of deaths that happen in these underdeveloped countries are from preventable diseases and that if they were educated and provided with proper resources the rate wouldn't be so high.

6) Conclusion - Sum everything up.

I can't even contain my excitement for the Hunger Games, it's getting a little out of control. My roommate and I have this video on repeat at the moment. SOOO excited.

3 comments:

  1. Love that music video. Such a good song and Taylor Swift is gorgeous! But, I CAN'T WAIT FOR HUNGER GAMES TOO!! 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Hunger Games! I want to watch it again so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swift FTW! I love taylor swift and everyone keeps telling me how good the movie was. I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete