My overall topic is poverty but I am going to focus on Children's health in underdeveloped countries and this is affected by poverty.
1. Unicef.org - This organization focuses on children in poverty and providing aid for them, so I am able to find a lot of background information on what is being done to help.
2. Academic Journal - Urban Alum Growth and Human Health: A panal Study of Infant and Child Mortality in Less-developed Countries
3. CINDE - International Center for Education and Human Development, they have done many research projects relating to children in poverty.
4. UN.org - Have many articles pertaining to poverty and want is currently being done to help.
5. Academic Journal - Meeting the Millennium Development Goals in Sub-Saharan Africa: What about Mental Health?
If you are ever in Portland and want to get some yummy tacos accompanied by some delicious chips and salsa, you have to go to ¿Por qué no? It is seriously THE BEST.