2.24.2012

RA reflection.

Did I like writing the RA paper you ask?
Negativo.

Writing the RA just wasn't as fun as writing the OpEd. {One}because in the OpEd I got to share my opinion and stance on something that was really important to me. {Two} I just think that RA papers are kind of boring...a little harsh? {Three} I had a hard time writing the RA for two reasons. The first being, even though I thought my article was interesting, it was a little difficult to find good rhetorical devices and analyze them...my bad... and the second being I have always had a hard time with these types of papers.

I did get a lot of help and direction from the peeps at the writing lab, the peer review and the conference with Husberg.

I don't mind writing RA's but they aren't my first choice.

Have a fabulous weekend and....

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Countdown: 27 days

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how I felt the complete opposite-- I'm just not good at writing Opinion Editorials. If only we could just balance our abilities out a bit, then all would be better. haha Anywho, at least we got the Hunger Games to look forward to. Did you get your ticket yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger gamesssss!!!!!! I. Am. So. PUMPED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books. :(

    ReplyDelete